Since the beginning of the American Idol season, I had a feeling that it would come down to David Archuleta and David Cook. They are definitely the most talented and have consistently good performances. Now the finale has finally come and I have no idea who is going to win! I am rooting for David Archuleta, although I wouldn't be that disappointed if Cook won. I like them both! David Cook is more of a rocker and David Archuleta has pure talent, his voice is amazing! They will both be succesful no matter who is crowned the American Idol. Watch tonight on Fox at 7 o'clock and vote after the show. Good luck to both of them and may the best David win!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
David vs. David
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't know who is going to win the American Idol final, but I do know one thing for sure. . .you are a big NERD!
Yes, but a most lovely nerd (and smart too)!
I voted for David Archuleta too, Lauren :)
Post a Comment