Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Day of School

The 22nd was the last day of school. In the fall, I will probably be working for a different district so it was the last time I would see the kids I have been working with. It has been a difficult and extremely dramatic couple of months but I enjoyed them. I was a little sad to be leaving but I'm on to bigger and better things. Here are some pictures of the kids.

This is Alex. He is mildly autistic. He really loves super croc (the relative of modern day crocodiles) and draws them really well!

This is the whole group of kids with me and the other teachers. I am standing on my tip-toes. lol

2 comments:

Kara said...

Hey how come you never come onto my blog? My blog misses you. ;) I was sad today, too, cuz it was Isaac's last day of preschool. I always have a hard time saying goodbye to things I am used to being there habitually. So what are your bigger and better things?

Kara said...

Ok, ok, my blog forgives you then. I'm glad you didn't forget about us!! We need to have some Jensen fun soon.... :o)