For Memorial Day Weekend, Jacob and I went with my family to visit my Granny in Denver. On the way there, we divided the drive into two days, stopping in Albuquerque one day and then driving the rest of the way the next day. The weather was beautiful! It was always under 80 degrees and there was a cool breeze. It was definitely a nice change from the sweltering heat of Arizona. It was good to see my Granny and Dean. It brought back so many memories. I loved the fact that even though I hadn't been there in 6 years, her house still smelled the same. It was a great trip, except for the ride back. We drove it all in one day, 14 hours to Tucson and then Jacob and I still had to drive the two hours back to Phoenix. Let me tell you, I am not looking forward to getting back in the car any time soon. Here are some funny pictures from the drive and us trying to keep ourselves entertained.

Here is Aubrey with my Dad's fish oil, bleh.

This Jacob sleeping. If we're in the car for longer than 15 minutes, this is how he ends up.

A classic Jakey face.

3 comments:
It may have been a long trip, but think of all those bonding moments you had! ;)
i hate driving for that long of a time in the car, it wouldnt be that bad if jared would talk more :) isnt that funny how grandmas houses have a smell - not good or bad - just a grandma smell and it makes me happy.
I'm glad you had a nice visit with your grandma; it's always great to get back home, though. I like the pics! :)
Post a Comment