Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome Home Lacey!

Lacey is back and we are so excited! Especially Ace. I think he was really lonely without her. She had parvo (yucky!) and was in the vet hospital for 4 days. She was pretty sick and really skinny but she is all better now! She has the cutest little bandage on to cover where her IV was. She definitely hates it and has been trying to rip it off since we got home. She is noisy and hyper as ever but it isn't annoying (yet) because we really missed her. Feel free to come visit us if you want. :)


4 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, she has gotten so big! I'm so glad she is feeling better. One of Eran & Michelle's dogs (the ones I was telling you about) died on Mothers Day, isn't that so sad? I'm so glad nothing happened to Lacey!

Papa Bear said...

I hope Lacey appreciates what good masters she has!

Jacob and Lauren said...

We are her parents not her masters. :)

Carol said...

cute polka dot bandage :)