I went for my second doctor's appointment today. It was much shorter than the last one, I like that. All my test results came back good. I am not anemic or diabetic (woo hoo!). My doctor went to listen to the heartbeat and it took him a while to find it. I was getting a little worried! But the last place he checks it was there. The baby is down low so I'm guessing when I do show I am going to look really funny. There is great news though! We get to find out if it's a boy or a girl on my birthday. I made the appointment then on purpose, I figured it would be a great present! It's August 4th at 10:20 in the morning. All you moms can feel my pain here, I have to drink a ton of water before I go! I am seriously worried that I might pee my pants. Especially if they are pushing on my stomach for the ultrasound. Yikes! Oh well, I guess it will be worth it, right?
PS- Don't forget to vote for boy or girl before the day we find out, that's the last day!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Baby News
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 4:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Actually I'm in favor of a birl or goy, either one would be fabulous.
dont be worried about peeing your pants, it will be fine..worry about passing out like i almost did everytime with this last pregnancy - that's fun to open your eyes to strangers everywhere in your room taking your blood pressure, putting cool rags on you, etc and then everytime i went back to get my ultrasounds i was known as the girl who passes out :)
how exciting!
what causes you to pass out? haha. im glad i have all these people going through this way before me so i can get all the details :-)
Post a Comment