Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th!

I am so ready to go to sleep right now and it is only 8:45. This is just sad. One of the lovely side effects of growing a child, especially one who eats as much as Jacob. (At least that's what I have decided because I eat like 8 meals a day. :) Anyway, we had a great 4th of July! We spent some time with my family eating hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans, and other such delightful holiday food. We also played cowboy golf for the first time which is one of the funnest games ever! After that, we went and watched the fireworks with part of Jacob's family. I have never been so close to fireworks before! We even had ash and flaming pieces falling on us. Some of which got in my eye, which was pretty crappy, but it was worth it. The finale was great and it was so fun seeing the cute looks on Emma and Maddy's faces.


A typical Yeanoplos family photo. The boys are always making faces.

Ah, to be a kid again.

Jacob is not impressed.

3 comments:

Papa Bear said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. Excited little girls, and cool Jacob - I guess its all predictable - but still quite entertaining. Thank-you for the post.

Carol said...

looks like fun! great pictures. especially of that emma girl, man who are her parents, they are lucky to have such a cute girl :) ha ha j/k. thanks for doing emma's hair on saturday, on sunday when i was getting her ready for church she requested that i do her hair like lauren did it yesterday :)

Kara said...

Looks like lots of fun! The girls look so cute hugging... and thats a great shot of the fireworks! I'm glad you had a fun day and night... thanks for being a fun Aunt for my Maddy. :)