I've never had contacts so I don't know what they are like, but I have heard that they are really annoying. Jacob's eyes started turning red and were really irritated so he decided to get glasses. I'm sure you have all seen his famous second grade picture with the bright pink shirt and the Christmas Story-esque glasses. I made sure he picked out better ones this time. He liked another pair better than the ones he got, but I liked these the best. They are quite snazzy! He can see a whole lot better and his eyes are back to normal, thank goodness. Hopefully our child does not get his football shaped eyeballs! Oh, and who are all these people voting that the baby is a boy? I don't know if we can be friends. ha ha

Now, much better!
5 comments:
I like the old glasses better - but then again, he was a whole lot more kissable then (to me anyway). I happy your eyes are feeling better.
Yay, Jake finally got glasses! You look so cute, Jacob. But you looked cute back then, too. I like the new ones best though. I like the garments, too. :)
nice glasses - i like 'em both :)
Jason said, "that was the way I know Jacob" Oh the good old days.
You were cute then and so handsome now! :)
Post a Comment