Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jacob


1. What is his name? Jacob Barton Jensen

2. Who eats more? Hands down Jacob. He packs it in.

3. Who said "I love you" first? I did, and he didn't say it back. Awkward.

4. Who is taller? Him for sure, I'm a little shrimper.

5. Who is smarter? Is it wrong to say me? ha ha We each have our own areas.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me. Always me. I'm a baby.

7. Who does the laundry? We each do our own, don't know how it worked out like that.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. I always have to sleep on the left.

9. Who pays the bills? He does usually, unless he asks me to.

10. Who cooks more? Not even more, I am the only one that cooks. In Jacob's defense though, I am afraid he wouldn't do it right so I just prefer to do it myself.

11. What meals do you cook together? One time he helped me make waffles. :)

12. Who is more stubborn? Ooh me. It's the Irish in my blood.

13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Jacob, I don't like to be wrong.

14. Who has more siblings? He does. He has 2 more than me.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me. But he's still very manly. :)

16. What do you like to do together? Talk, watch friends, play with Ace, joke and laugh.

17. Who eats more sweets? Me for sure, he never eats them and I have a whole pantry devoted to my snacks.

18. What is his guilty pleasure? Going to the gym I guess, even though it's a good thing he is obsessive about going.

19. How did you meet? He was talking to my friend Megan so I went up to talk to her and butted my way into the conversation.

20. Who asked who out first? I asked him. I'm bold. :)

21. Who kissed who first? I think it was kind of mutual.

22. Who proposed? He did.

23. His best features? His blue eyes and I like his muscle man arms.

24. What is his greatest quality? How much he loves me and takes care of me, even when I'm being moody. And I love that he is goofy and silly just like me.

25. Tag: Kara and Carol!

3 comments:

Papa Bear said...

It is good to hear Jacob turned out OK - although we never did worry about him. I have always admired his persistence in wanting to get things done. Thank-you, Lauren, for making Jacob an even better man. You are the best thing that has ever happened to him!

Kara said...

Its so fun to read about my baby brother. He is such a good guy. I'm so glad you two found each other, you really are so perfect for each other... its fun to watch you two sometimes. He is going to be such a cute daddy, I can just picture him being amazed by every little thing your baby does. And you are such a natural, Lauren, you are going to be a great mom!

OK, so I am going to finally do mine about Chris. :) Thanks for tagging me.

Dan said...

Jacob Jensen!!! wow it has been a while. I haven't heard anything about you for almost 4 years. This is your beloved son Dan Wooten from your last transfer on the mish. From the looks of it, things have gone well for you. i just wanted to say hi and thank you for what you taught me there in Acaponeta. i had a great mission.

Dan Wooten