1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes. Lots of someones.
2. What kind of car did you drive? VW Jetta. Before that my parents cars, including the Accord which I crashed. Oops.
3. What was one thing you wished you would have done in high school? Enjoyed it more, been more adventurous.
4. Were you a party animal? Nope.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Ha ha yes. I heard that a lot.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Yay for choir!
7. Were you a nerd? A choir nerd. That's one step up from band nerd. :)
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No, I never made it. ha ha
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Not even close.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? No, but I knew it at some point.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Loomis, Mr. Thomas, and Ms. Caratenuto
12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the cafeteria at the same table every day. We were very possessive of it.
13. What was your school's full name? Sabino High School
14. School mascot? Sabercat, so dumb!
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Yes, with my friends only though.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? If I didn't have to do the homework.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? I was sad and I didn't hang out with my best friends, they all had other places to be.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? To school. One of my teachers planned a test specifically for that day.
19. Were you in any clubs? Student Council and National Honor Society.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Just since I've been pregnant. And that summer in Cape Cod when we ate Ben and Jerry's every day. (Totally worth it!)
21. Who was your prom date? I had four: Joe Keyworth, Loren McCollum, Casey Shingler, and Michael Barney. Not all in the same year though. :)
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably so. It'll be nice to see old friends.
Tag: The same people that Kara did!

1 comments:
Wow, you look exactly the same now as in high school. I guess it wasn't too long ago!! ;) I'm glad you did this, it was fun to read!! :) Is your belly comin along anymore? I'll bet you pop out right at the end... we'll see... :)
Post a Comment