Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hooray for Baby Stuff

My stroller and carseat came yesterday! Hooray! The box weighed a total of 44 pounds and I kept wondering how on earth I was going to get that thing in my house. Luckily, I managed to drag it from the carport, across the walkway, and in the front door. It doesn't look very big in the picture, but trust me, it was. Getting all of the stuff out was quite the task too. I had to tip the box over to get anything out. The carseat didn't need any assembling, which I loved. With the stroller, I only had to attach the wheels and the sunshade and such, which wasn't very hard. Now everything is up and ready to go! I just have to paint (well, someone will have to paint) the room and set up the crib and I will be prepared. As much as I can be anyway. Can you tell that I am a little bit excited? Only 18 more weeks until I have someone to put in the stroller! Yay!



Ace isn't sure what to do about this big box!

My stroller, in all it's glory!

4 comments:

Papa Bear said...

The anticipation of it all is too much! We can't wait. It doesn't matter which number grandchild, there are all wonderfully exciting.

one love. <3 said...

adorable!

Jensen Family said...

oo we have the chicco trevi stuff! and i totally agree with you, so simple to put together! even i could do it :) i like the color you chose, very cute! put ace in it as practice, thats what we did with bubbas haha :) now i gots to get a double stoller! i wonder if chicco makes any?

Carol said...

i love your stroller colors...my how times have changed since we bought one with emma...i think we had 2 choices... nice.