Today officially marks 20 weeks, the halfway point of my pregnancy. I feel like it was just yesterday that We found out, but it was 16 weeks ago! It really has gone by fast. It's a little scary that the second half will probably go that fast as well and before you know it, We'll have a child! Hopefully We'll be ready. Things are going great though! The baby is healthy and is kicking more and more each day. He/she especially kicks a lot after I eat something sweet, which is now and laters most of the time. I take this to mean that they are going to be like me and have a sweet tooth. Hooray! Jacob will be outnumbered. :) I am already pretty well stocked up on clothes, I went a little crazy after we found out what sex the baby was. We've got a couple of names that We like, but We haven't decided on one yet. Here is my picture that I took today wearing my sweet, sweet maternity pants with my little belly sticking out. I can't wait till I'm finished. :)

6 comments:
half way yay! hopefully it goes fast for the both of us. i'm at 16 today, we are exactly a month apart too funny! i need to get some maternity pants...mine are starting to not button :/ but i'm trying to hold on a little longer! your belly really is starting to form! i'd trade you anyday..i'm scared that i'm this big already...it only means i'm going to get that much bigger!!!!!!
You're looking good. We'll have to start calling you "poncho"
You are going to be so cute big and pregnant! The little baby clothes are the best!
I'm pretty sure my non-pregnant stomach is bigger than yours.
More like super tiny almost invisible belly. I'm just jealous! Well, not because I'm prego or anything... :) Just because I wish my belly were even double that size right now. :) It has gone by so fast! I can't wait until he/she comes.. I'd love to see all of his/her clothes. I'll bet he/she will be so cute/adorable. Can't wait!
You're still so small! I'm so excited to see Jacob Jr.! :)
Post a Comment