Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Last Day of Freedom

Today is officially my last day without a child. I haven't done anything super exciting, just cleaned the house for the thousandth time. Gotta be ready! I go to the hospital tomorrow morning at 7:30 to be induced, seeing as how my son, in typical Jensen family tradition (our part of it anyway, ha ha) is late! I sort of figured that he would be. It really hasn't bothered me that much but I can't wait to sleep on my back and roll on my stomach! I really have missed it. I can't wait to see what he looks like too! I hope he looks like me at least a little bit. Wish me luck, I am kind of scared of labor!
The before picture, and, what I plan to look like immediately after giving birth. ha ha



The full-term belly, in all its glory. :)

4 comments:

The Danielson said...

GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to see him.

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

Hi-I am in your ward-I am so excited for you-having a baby and seeing him for the first time is one of the most special times ever! You will do great! I have 4 children and even I get nervous about labor each time but everything will be fine and you will LOVE being a mom! Good Luck-If you need anything call me!! 471-0889

Kara said...

Congrats on sweet baby Hudson! Can't wait to see him! You look so cute in both your pictures... before and after. Its kinda shocking when you have the baby and you still have a belly. ;) Good thing nursing helps shrink your belly!

ALY said...

Little did you know a mere two hours later your water would break.