Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Three Weeks Old!

Another week has flown by, holy cow! Hudson is getting chubbier by the minute. He is awake a lot more now than he used to be which is great because we can see his beautiful blue eyes. We have both been peed on plenty of times so we are fully initiated into parenthood. He is starting to make more little noises, one of which is a high pitched screech. I call him a little pterodactyl. :) His other nickname is the bottomless pit. He is always eating! There is a big debate over who he looks more like. I think he looks a lot like me and, not surprisingly, Jacob thinks he looks more like him. Here are both our baby pictures and some more of Hudson. What does everyone think?


Here is baby Jakey.


Funny that he sucks the same two fingers!


Here is baby Lauren. Aren't I so cute?!

Hudson, deep in thought.


They sleep just the same!



All snuggly in his sling.


Just hanging out.











9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I cant believe how fast time flies! I am still no good at deciding who he looks more like. Hope you are all doing good!

one love. <3 said...

i know one thing for sure, he has some big and nice eyes! he better watch out the ladies are gona be after him soon!

Kara said...

aawwww... its hard to tell just from the 2 pics of you guys. But he is such a doll. And since I remember Jakey from babyhood and I never saw you as a baby, I think I'll have to say Jakey. But he probably looks a lot like you as a baby too!
Love all the pictures... its so fun as they start to get more and more of a personality, huh?!

taryn said...

I've never been good at seeing who the baby most looks like, but what I do know is that your baby is CUTE!!! I loved the pics you compared of Hudson and Jake sleeping - so funny!

Papa Bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Papa Bear said...

I guess there must be such a thing as sleeping genes.
Hudson truly is a beautiful baby - but I'm not bias - just his "Papa"

Carol said...

i was totally going to say jake but then the pic you put of you looks like the pic of him so i vote he is a good mix - i cant ever tell that stuff though but like everyone else said..he sure is cute!!!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

We loved looking at these pictures!! And Jason just LOVED the picture of how Jacob & Hudson sleep the same! He was just dying laughing. hahah.

Gramma J said...

I like that you posted Jake's pic sucking the two fingers and Hudson also! I can see you in Hudson, too, from your baby pic Lauren! So cute!