I can't believe that it has already been two weeks since Hudson was born. It really has flown by. He has changed so much since he was born. Every day I look at him and he looks different. He now weighs 7# 3 oz. and is still 20 inches long. He was 19 inches last week because his conehead shrunk and made him shorter. He has a normal belly button now, thank goodness. That umbilical cord stump creeped me out. He is a great little eater just like his daddy. I think he looks more like me now than he did at first which makes me really happy. He hates getting baths but otherwise he's pretty content all the time. I am hoping to fatten him up so he can be a cute little chubbers like Jacob and I both were. Minus the skinny skinny Jensen ankles of course. :)
Hudson's first bath.

I love this picture because he is holding onto his binky.

I love the blanket that mama made me!

I am actually awake!
My two boys. :)
Jacob has found another use for my Boppy pillow.
6 comments:
The bathing picture with more hands than baby is great. The caption should read "How many hands does it take to give a newborn his 1st bath?"
he sure is a cutie!! i want a piece of him :)
Oh he is darling! Hope we can get over to see you guys this week!
adorable!! it was fun seeing you guys last night!!
wow 2 weeks already?! crazy! he's so cute :) i'm sad i might not see him for a long time..unless you bring him over sometime after i have nashers. i'm so glad he is a good baby for you! makes it so much easier for us mommies :) he's adorable!!!!!!!
I love the picture of Jacob asleep next to Hudson... was he really asleep? Well, its very cute. Good that he's a great eater like his daddy!
Post a Comment