Life definitely has a way of surprising me. Two hours after I blogged my last post, my water broke! I guess the little guy did not want to wait till the 7th. He wanted to be born on Auntie Jenn's birthday. :) Hudson Charles Jensen was born January 6th at 11:48pm, weighing a whopping 6 pounds and 6 ounces, ha ha, and was 20 inches long. All the nurses kept telling me that I did great for my first baby which makes me proud. He is such a great blessing in our lives, even if our sleep time has been cut in half, if not more. We can't wait to see him grow and learn!




Saturday, January 10, 2009
Welcome baby Hudson!
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Congrats!!! I knew you would do great!! Congratulations!!
oh he's just so cute i wanna squeeze him :) i wish he was awake today when i dropped the food off :/ oh well i'll just have to come visit again soon!
WOW! you looked great for just having a baby! He is so cute. Congrats again you guys
Congratulations!!! You look great (especially for having just had him) and your little one is just adorable! I wish we were there to pay you a visit and see the little guy but Im so happy you posted pictures! =] Congrats again! And I hope you're at least getting some sleep.
Congrats again guys! It was fun to see you last night. He really is a cuttie!
AHHHHHHH HE'S SO CUTE!!!!
I have to tell you that my sister has a finger sucker baby and he was the BEST baby ever. He slept really well, and did not cry to much. If he was upset, he usually just found his fingers and was better...I am hoping it is the same for you. Good Luck and congratuations!
ok he is seriously cute!! lauren you look fantastic in your picture in the hospital holding him, you arent supposed to look that good, no fair! congrats guys!!!
Congratulations!
What a wonderfully handsome little boy you have! I can't wait to see him in person. As soon as I get rid of this jet-lag we'll come see you all :-)
congrats you guys! we just got back from our honeymoon, but we can't wait to meet him!
There is no better way to start a new year - an absolutely beautiful grandson. Thank-you Jake and Lauren for bringing such a blessing to this old man.
Congratulations! He is a handsome boy!
Congrats!! I work with Jake and figured out the other day that I hadn't seen him around, so I rushed to check your blog!! He is so adorable, Im so happy you didn't have to be induced, it stinks! Good luck, you guys will do great!
He is soooo cute; it's fun holding him and seeing the resemblance to Jacob as a baby. I enjoyed being with you last night and holding Hudson. His room and everything looks great! Hope you get more sleep soon!
Post a Comment