Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

I was trying to think of something funny to post for April Fool's Day but I can never think of anything! It's hard to top the fake spilled milk gag of '92 that I pulled on my 1st grade teacher. That was classic. Instead, I figured I'd just post some more pictures of my big little munchkin!


Playing in his jumperoo from Aunt Dee Dee! Thanks! Too bad he's so short.
Looking at his favorite thing in the world: the living room lamp.



Going for a walk with mama. I'm not sure why he looks scared.


3 comments:

Kara said...

Hudson looks so grown up in his little play thingy. Does he actually play in it?? What a cutie!!

ps I discovered some way fun April Fools Day pranks the day AFTER April Fools... ah well, maybe next year

Kara said...

ps in that second picture he looks like a jensen... ;)

Papa Bear said...

...and a cute munchkin grandson he is! Thank-you for posting.