Thursday, April 9, 2009

Countdown to Hawaii

We are going to Hawaii with my family from May 22nd-29th. It just hit me that that isn't so far away and I decided I should try to actually be in shape. Today is day three of me attempting to work out and let me just say, it is kicking my butt. It's been a year since I have worked out at all and I can sure tell. I feel like my abs are made of jello! I blame Hudson for that. I plan on spending a lot of my time on the beach so hopefully this working out makes a difference. 6 weeks to go! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

one love. <3 said...

You can do it!! I just started trying to make more of an effort to have more regular physical activity too. I kept putting school firt and blaming it on that. Even if you do/don't get results you want at a certain time, just plain 'ol excercising really does show a difference in your energy level! You'd think it would do the opposite but it makes you feel good and healthy, then you tend to eat better too :-) Thats just my experience from the past few weeks!

Jensen Family said...

how fun to go with your family! i need to start excercising to! i got till september for nath and i trip to hawaii!!..so i really have NO excuse for that far away! haha :)