I can never say this enough but boy, does time fly by! Hudson is already three months old. He is turning into quite the little character. If he wants something, he yells for me. This should be fun when he is older. He is super active and can't stand to hold still. Also something to look forward to when he can walk. He smiles and laughs. I love when I go get him in the morning how he is so happy to see me. He can hold his head up when he's on his stomach, but he won't do it very often because he doesn't like to be on his stomach. He is quite stubborn. I wonder where he gets that from? ;) He always stares at my food when I eat which leads me to believe he can't wait to eat some real food! He especially stares at my desserts. I ate a lot of them when he was in the womb so it makes sense. Here are some more pictures of the little chubbers and a video. Please ignore my obnoxious voice in the background.
Big smile for daddy
A nap between conference sessions
Look at those buff arms!
5 comments:
He is so CUTE! we all need to hang out its been to long. I want to she that baby boy.
He just keeps getting more cute!
I think you have a lovely voice in the background. It is fun to see him respond to his mother's voice.
haha so cute! can't believe he's 3 months! what the heck?!
Hudson is so cute! Great job on making his outfit out of your t-shirt--I'm impressed! Love all your pictures!
Post a Comment