Another Pat's Run has come and gone. This was our second year, including Hudson's, but his first year outside the womb. There were 20,000 people! This is my excuse for why I did so crappy. It's really hard to maneuver a jogging stroller when there are slow people all around you. I should have taken them out with it. ha I guess I did okay considering I had a baby three months ago. Hudson did great in the stroller. He slept most of the time. My final time was 1:00:45. That is just sad. Last year I did it in 48:00. My youngest brother Isaac beat us all with 33:59! Good job little buddy! We should have made him push Hudson. Jacob finished in 37:01. It was still fun, even if I didn't meet my goal from last year(40minutes, ha ha ha!). Next year will be my best year yet.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Pat's Run, Year Two!
In the outfit I made him out of my shirt from last year.
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow i can't believe you made that!! first - very very creative, second - looks like you bought it - very well made!! good job :)
haha i love that outfit you made him!! so cute :) i love his chubs. maybe he can give some to nash? nash is my skinny bud. but hey huds has some to spare! good job for running! i hate it, i need to do it though.
What a darling outfit you made for Hudson - I didn't know you were so talented. You'll have to show it to us when come over next.
Post a Comment