Alright, so Hudson was 6 months old a couple weeks ago. I have been waiting to post a blog about it because I wanted to know how much he weighed first. That is always my favorite part. Anyhoo, here are his stats as of today:
Weight: 19# 13oz. 79th percentile (No wonder I can barely carry him in his carseat!)
Height: 26.5 inches. 45th percentile. (I think he might be a shrimper like me!)
Head Circumference: 45 cm. 76th percentile (That's from his big brain, which also comes from me :) )
He is growing up way too fast! I want him to stay little. Not that he is very little at this point but still. He is a great baby. He eats everything I feed him. I hope that lasts. He can sit up on his own for like 15 seconds. I think his chubby belly makes it hard for him. He has his two bottom teeth. They are still really short though so no biting yet. I hope that lasts too. He makes the funniest noises and laughs at the randomest things. He is already throwing tantrums when you take something away from him that he wants. We still love him though. I love watching him grow and learn new things. 
Playing with Dad and Ace outside
Hanging out in my high chair
5 comments:
happy 1/2 year birthday hudson!
that picture with ace is funny because he is alone on the side like the rejected child now :-) heheh.
Happy 6 months! Watch out the next 6 years will fly by even faster. :)
I love that last picture of Hudson in his high chair, he looks so wise and grown up! He is such a little cutie, can't wait to see him grow up the next 6 months! :)
now that i'm finally getting around to commenting on your blog (sorry... no internet!), hudson is almost 7 months! that's crazy! time goes by so fast, huh? are you already thinking of another baby? :) hudson is still super-cute! no surprise! how are your hobbies coming along?
yay for 6 months! even though, tomorrow he is 7 months!! wow times flies! he is sooo cute :) i'm so glad him and nash are so close in age!!
I cant believe he's 6 months already! Time is just flying by! And he's just getting cuter and cuter. =]
Post a Comment