Friday, June 11, 2010

Parenthood isn't for those with weak stomachs

Somedays it sucks so bad to be a parent. Especially when your kid makes a nasty mess and there is no one else there to clean it up. And you gag easily. And you have just gotten out of the shower and are all clean and happy and then have to clean said mess. At least I always learn a lesson. This time I learned Hudson likes to take of his diaper and will do so whenever it is not covered by pants. All I have to say is: Never again.

7 comments:

one love. <3 said...

yuck!

Ashley said...

Sick! I am gagging along with you. Let's make it 5 years until I have a kid :) Every post like this that you make will postpone parenthood another year for me...

Kara said...

eeeeewww. poor Lauren. I think cleaning up poop is deifinitely one of the worst parts of Motherhood.

Carol said...

good lesson to learn :) luckily poop doesn't make me gross out but vomit does - i laugh at poop!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

so gross.
and yes, great lesson learned, i'll have to keep it in mind. =]

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I learned that one the hard way too! Luckily when it happened Kevin was there to help clean up. Unluckily, it was bad enough it took both of us!

Sons of John said...

Brings back fond memories of middle of the night "puke parties". Mom held you on her lap to console you while I hung the sheets over the fence and squirted them off with a hose. Divide and conquer!