Saturday, June 19, 2010

Watch Your Step

Someone once said to me that they have no idea how kids make it to adulthood. The amount of times Hudson hurts himself on a daily basis definitely show the truth of this statement. Besides countless bruises, here is his latest mishap. He was trying to step down from the patio into the rocks and faceplanted. I feel partially responsible because he seems to have inherited my coordination (or lack thereof!) I'm thinking of getting him a helmet to wear all the time.

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

they live and learn! :) nash has a permanent bruise on him forehead.. he is always falling or running into something! gotta love this age :)

Carol said...

i don't recall a time when tyson didn't have at least one bruise on his head :)

Papa Bear said...

He recovered quickly. I couldn't see any sign of this Saturday night. I guess mother's love is the best salve.

Kara said...

gotta love all the rock marks on his head! cute. yes, somehow they do live thru it! my kids always have tons o bruises at that age!!