As you guys probably already know, our dogs are sort of spoiled. Okay maybe a lot spoiled. Anyway, they are almost always sleeping on the living room couch. Apparently they get tired out from all the hard work that they do. It cracks me up some of the positions that we find Lacey in when she sleeps. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
How Does She Do It?
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dog gone it!
I loooooove Lacey! She is so cute! She is seriously one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen... maybe cuz she looks like a tiny mini grown up dog. I loved the pics of her with the kids on Easter, she was so much smaller than even the babies! Can we have her? Don't you just wish puppies would stay little, yet learn to potty train? I love these pics!
~Kara
Post a Comment