Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Matchbox Twenty

On St. Patrick's day, Jacob, Aubrey, my Dad, and I went to the Matchbox Twenty concert. It was at Cricket Pavilion, which was really nice until it got dark and cold. What was I thinking wearing open toed shoes? Anyway, we had a great time! Alanis Morisette opened for them and let me just tell you, it was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. She dances around headbanging and spins around with her arms out like a hellicopter. Aubrey and I were cracking up the whole time. When MB20 came on, it was much better. I had forgotten all the songs they sang that I loved and Rob Thomas is a funny guy. It was a great thing to do on St. Patrick's day, even if we were probably the only Irish people there who weren't drunk! Hope you enjoy my little video! It actually sounds pretty good.

This is us while Alanis was performing.




1 comments:

ALY said...

"She should not be wearing those pants. I say, push her down the stairs."