Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's Flower Time!

We've been working on our yard a lot for the past couple of weeks. We trimmed our trees in the back yard, remember the jungle? We also built two giant flower boxes for the front yard flower bed. My mom came up here and helped, thank goodness. I get so confused walking around in Home Depot. They always ask me if I need help almost immediately when I walk in. Do I not look like I fit in there or something? lol Anyway, so far the flowers are all still alive! Yay! Our bouganvilla bushes are amazing too. We just trimmed off the dead branches and now they are in full bloom. All our fruit trees have been blooming as well, which is the greatest smell in the world. I took some pictures of our orange blossoms that I think are pretty impressive, if I do say so myself. :) Feel free to come visit us if you want to see for yourself.


6 comments:

Papa Bear said...

The flowers look great. Would you like so more practice and plant some at our house? What kind of fruit trees do you have?

bryant said...

man, i so miss the smell of citrus blossoms. i got a whif a month ago or so in Cuernavaca, but it wasn't quite the same as the valley of the sun. i miss you guys. let me know when i can give you a call..

Carol said...

your flowers look great!! great job planting and on making your flower beds.

Jensen Family said...

oh pretty! i can't wait to plant flowers!! you'll have to help me!

Kara said...

Wow, you guys have been working hard! It looks so nice! We should have a get together at your house soon.... hint hint ;)
~Kara

Gramma J said...

Your yard's lookin' good!