We visited my family in Tucson last weekend and were both a little shocked by my brother Seth's appearance. Apparently he has been letting his facial hair grow for quite some time now and he's basically got a full on beard. He's growing it until he has to take his picture to send in with his mission papers. Eventually this led to the discussion on whether or not Jacob can grow facial hair. I tease him a bit about it even though I have no idea whether he can or not. Well, he definitely proved me wrong. After we left Tucson, he didn't shave for a little over a week and his beard was growing strong. I took a picture before he shaved it off. Doesn't he look like a woodsman or something? ha ha
I put this one up there just so you could see the beard I am talking about. And I have no idea why he is making this face.
4 comments:
I think this is the first time I've seen Jake's facial hair. A woodsman indeed!
haha well maybe its better that way.. I dont know what its like to be a guy, but its probably a hassle to shave! That would be nice to have baby face legs! :-)
looks more like peach fuzz to me. I'd probably have to see it in real life to get the whole woodsman feel.. especially since its so blonde. I know a lot of guys like to grow out their hair or facial hair b4 their missions... my nephew Daniel who just left on his mission grew his really long and it was curly and he looked just like Heath Ledger. I think several of the Jensen boys grew their hair out too. Bryant had a rainbow fro and Jared had a long piggy tail. :)
Some really hairy stories!
Post a Comment