Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bon Voyage Seth!

This past Wednesday, my brother reported to the MTC. He is going to the New York, New York South Mission. That includes Bermuda, nice! It is crazy to me that he is old enough to be going on a mission! I feel like I was just that age and all my friends were leaving but they are already all home. He is going to be a great missionary! I am sure he will entertain all his companions and those who he teaches. We will miss him but I am sure it will go by fast. Good luck, big tree! We love you!


2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

awe your lil bro on a mission! crazy! you could have two kids when he gets home! haha ok ok now thats crazy talk huh?

Kara said...

Good luck to Seth! How exciting to be in NY... my nephew is going to the NY Rochester mission in a few weeks! Crazy... :)