Tuesday was Jacob's birthday. The big 25! It is really nice that his birthday is on a holiday because we both always have the day off. We slept in, which we both really enjoyed, and then ate some breakfast. Jacob went to the gym, which I would never do on my birthday, and then we got cleaned up and went to the mall. He got some nice new clothes which he wore to work the next day. He wouldn't let me take his picture though! Doesn't he know I need it for the blog?! Jeesh! Anyway, after we went shopping, we came home and I made him dinner. We ate pork chops, rice, and acorn squash. It is the perfect fall meal! It was a great day and it was nice to spend the whole day together. I am so lucky to have such a great husband!


5 comments:
Those things you call pork chops look an awful lot like chicken steaks.
I just love the "you are special today" plate :-)
I'm glad you had a great brithday Jake and that you have such a fantastic wife who cooks great meals for you!
Happy Birthday, my sweet little brother Jakey!
dinner looks so yummy... can I come over for dinner sometime? I love the plate too! I have one for my kids, but I don't usually remember to use it!
Happy Birthday Jacob!!
You're getting old! jk.
And Lauren-where did you get that plate?! It was always a tradition in my family to get that plate on our birthdays and now I need one. =]
sounds like a yummy meal...and ditto to everyone's comments on the plate...where did you get it?
Post a Comment