Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two Months to Go!

I had yet another doctor's appointment today. I feel like I am going all the time! Which, now that I go every two weeks, I kind of am. I got in right away, which is rare, and had a really quick appointment. I asked him when I would be getting another ultrasound, because it has been three months since my last one. He said that they don't really do them this late unless there is a reason because the baby is so big it is hard to see anything. However, since he is very nice and I asked with kind of a sad face, he did a quick one anyway! He switched it over to 3D for part of it so I got to see the baby's face. It's hard to tell from the scanned picture, but I swear he has my nose! And, if you look really closely, I think I see some plump little lips! Either way, he looks like a cute little alien. Only two months till we get to meet him! (If he comes on time, anyway.)




Sorry the picture is tilted all weird. It was hard to make the sonogram paper stay flat.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So luckily I have a laptop because I was able to tilt my screen backwards and I could see your little baby's face much better - he's SO CUTE! I wouldn't expect any different though. I'm so excited to see him and to find out his name!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

I cant believe you only have about 2 months left! And how lucky are you for getting another ultrasound! Nice!

Papa Bear said...

The anticipation of a grandson named _______ is 100 times more exciting than Christmas. "All I want for Christmas is my 2 grandbabies......." (even a month or 2 later is good too!)

Jensen Family said...

oh man i cant click on it to make it bigger! but thats a very cool pic! ive never had a 3d pic, maybe i'll give dr layton the puppy dog face too ;) yay only two months! thats like really really soon!!!!

Kara said...

How cool to have a 3D picture of your baby! It looks really clear to me. He looks like he's got tiny little cute features... can't wait to see him in real life! Have you guys picked a name yet?

one love. <3 said...

cuuutee!! a name yet?

Carol said...

love the 3d pictue!! they are my favorite!