Just thought I'd post some more funny pictures of Hudson because I think he is hilarious! He is getting so big, he needs to stop growing up so fast! He has learned how to turn on his music and lights thing in his crib (he hits it with his foot) and is rolling all over the place. My favorite thing he does is touch my face. It makes me feel special. I love making him laugh and kissing his chubby cheeks. He tries to crawl but just looks like he is swimming on land and doesn't go anywhere. His favorite food as of today: peas!
We have to hold his hands so he doesn't shove them in his mouth and make a mess.
He distorts his body in strange ways.
He has just discovered that he likes to play with his feet.
1 comments:
Words can't express how cute he is!
Post a Comment