Last week, Aubrey and I had the chance to go to the Kate Voegele concert with her roommates. It was really nice for me to get out of the house and to hang out with girls for a change. I am surrounded by boys at home! If any of you out there watch One Tree Hill, you will know who she is. There were two girls who performed before her. The first, Amy Kuney, was really good and was so funny! The next girl, however, played way too many songs and was slightly crazy.
This is us waiting for her to finish.


Finally, Kate came on and was great! She has a great voice and is awesome on the guitar. I even copied her outfit for church the next Sunday. It was slightly less scandalous though. The only downside to the concert was the freakishly tall girl who thought it was a good idea to shove her way in front of us. FYI lady: We are short and cannot see over your badly teased bouffant hair. Oh, and can you and your friend stop taking pictures of each other? I am embarassed for you. My sister and I only took two. That is not the same. :) I am hoping for more girls' nights in the future.
3 comments:
fun!!
Its always fun to escape life and get away with the girls :)
A cute couple of girls acting silly - how fun is that! (how would I know anyway?)
Post a Comment