Today was Jacob's first father's day. Hudson was so nice and made him a really cute card. He put the finishing touches on it by chewing on the upper left corner. I made Jacob a vegetable omelet for lunch. It was supposed to be for breakfast but we have church at nine and I am in no way a morning person. We had a great day spending time with Jacob and are so grateful for how hard he works for us. He is such a wonderful dad! Happy father's day to my daddy too. We missed your scraggly beard today and we love you!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a wonderful thing - celebrating your first father's day. I am grateful you are a wonderful father too.
That's a dang cute card and your lunch sounds yummy - you are welcome to come over here and make one for me :)
how thoughtful of Hudson. :) and mommy. :) sounds like you guys had a fun Fathers day! :)
Post a Comment