This is why Hudson is a chunk. So far he has eaten anything I have given him. I have been making his baby food. So far he's eaten rice cereal, sweet potatoes, and carrots. Next vegetable up: peas. That will be the true test. I don't even really like peas. Who knows, maybe he'll take after Jacob and be a human garbage disposal.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Give Me Food!
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay for eating real food :) man with all those carrots on him i wonder if he will go through an orange hand phase like jacob did!
True that carol! Well atleast he is eating healthy foods :-)
wow, he really does like baby food! well, the real stuff you make for him i'm sure tastes a heck of a lot better than the jars of baby food! he's such a cutie!
Post a Comment