Whenever we watch movies or TV past 8 o'clock, Jacob always falls asleep. This time, Ace and Lacey were on there too so I took a picture of my three little babies sleeping on the couch. I would have been asleep too except as you can see, there is no room for me. I think we need a bigger couch!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
My Three Little Babies
Posted by Jacob and Lauren at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lauren! Your family is growing so quickly and you don't even have a legitimate child yet! Your three babies must keep you so busy. I'm glad to see you posting more often; I check all the time;)
Jake sure is the biggest baby of them all ;) Its especially easy to see my little baby brother again when I see cute pics like this... it seems like only yesterday he had those big cute Steve Urkel glasses... :)
Post a Comment