Thursday, April 17, 2008

Allergy Ace

With the return of spring also comes the return of allergy season. For us humans, it is easy to treat this with allergy medicine. For the canine family, it's not so easy. Case and point: Ace and his growing red rash. Now before you feel too bad for him, I must tell you that this rash is self inflicted. He must have really itchy skin because he licks himself raw. I yell at him, spray him a million times a day with this anti-itch stuff and have tried giving him Benadryl but so far nothing has worked. Until now. I have come up with a solution that works great and gives Jacob and me a good laugh. Hopefully it lasts. :)


PS- How happy do you think he is to be wearing this?

2 comments:

Papa Bear said...

He looks like one humiliated dog.

one love. <3 said...

haaaaaaa!! thats so funny. poor guy!