Sunday, April 6, 2008

Watching TV with Ace

We were flipping through channels today and for some reason I decided to stop on PBS. There was a special on the Golden Jackal and I like watching animal shows. I know, I'm way cool. Ace was sitting on the couch with Jacob and me and he started watching the show. He's watched TV before but normally he gets bored within a couple seconds. This time though, he kept watching and he started barking and whining and ran up to the tv! It was cracking us up. He wanted to go outside too and attack the jackals that he thought were outside. I took some video footage because I thought it was so funny. Sorry about the shaking at the end, I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer. Ps- Don't you think the Golden Jackal looks sort of like Ace?

3 comments:

ALY said...

Oh I love that dog!

Kara said...

So cute! Does he try to get the cats in your neighborhood too?

Jacob and Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, he hates them! He would chase those cats all day if we let him.