Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Go Suns!

Yesterday Jacob and I went to my very first Suns game ever! I was excited to go until, two minutes after we got in the car, I saw a crane fly flying inside! I don't know what it is about these bugs but they freak me out like nothing else. Luckily, I have Jacob. He reached out and grabbed it by the leg and threw it out the window. Bleh they're so creepy! Eventually we made it to the game and we got to park really close. Thank you AZ Federal! Our seats were pretty close and nice and cushiony. Man, those basketball players are huge! Shaq is probably the biggest person I have ever seen. He weighs three times as much as me and is almost two feet taller! It is amazing to see him dunk though. I was worried the rim would break every time he did it! Nash is still my favorite, even though I miss his hair flowing back when he ran. Hopefully this is just the first of many games to come! Ps- If you are wondering, they won!


In the words of Ernest, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!


4 comments:

bryant said...

awesome! go suns!

Carol said...

i have never been to a suns game either. whenever i get tickets which has been like 2 times, some how i end up giving them to jared to take his friends...hmmmm soemthing is wrong with this.

Papa Bear said...

OK already, I am officially jealous. I'd love to see the "Shack" play. Soooo... if there are ever any unused tickets that need to go to a good charity, I know just the place!

Gramma J said...

I'm envious! I'm glad you two got to go, though! Glad you had such a great time! :)